Copper Wire Mesh. We are among the leading manufacturers, suppliers and wholesalers of high quality Copper Wire Mesh.
Copper Wire Mesh Feature:
1. Copper wire mesh is pliable, malleable, and has high thermal and electrical conductivity.
2. Copper wire mesh is able to easily bend, but still maintain its strength.
3. Copper Wire Mesh is highly proactive for electrical and thermal conductivity, it is malleable and ductile as well.
Copper Wire Mesh Application:
1. Copper wire mesh and screens are available in an array of weaving patterns along with a wide selection of mesh openings.
2. There are many applications for versatile copper wire mesh. 3. Copper wire mesh safeguards from electromagnetic radiation.
Copper wire mesh can easily be cut and shaped but still maintains its strength. It is used in numerous industries manufacturing electrical-based applications. Copper Wire Mesh is highly proactive for electrical and thermal conductivity, it is malleable and ductile as well.
4. Copper wire mesh is specifically used in the field of energy storage, electric heating systems, fumigation for pest control, air and liquid filtration and separation. Copper is excellent for electric and thermal conductivity as well as ductility. Copper is resistant to corrosion caused by atmospheric conditions, making copper an excellent choice in telecommunication. Copper wire mesh is one of the most demanded materials for many industries due to its flexibility quality.
5. As a good heat and electricity conductor, copper is used in building materials and as a basic element of various metal alloys. It combines well with gold and is broadly used in crafting jewellery. The combination of copper and nickel (cupronickel) is used extensively to manufacture marine accessories and coins in the mint.
6. Copper ensues in nature in a directly applicable metallic form. It oxidizes fast when left in an open atmosphere, composed of the air. Compared to stainless steel, it is softer and not resistant to the various oxidizing agents. The unique and memorable reddish-orange colour of Copper wire mesh makes it a smart option for many different types of users, including designers, artists, architects, Sculptors, metal artisans, and woodworkers, etc.
7. Copper wire mesh is durable in many types of atmospheres. Although copper is softer than stainless steel wire mesh, it is also resistant to atmospheric corrosion, but when attacked by oxidizing agents such as nitric acid, ferric chloride, cyanides, and ammonia acid compounds, it affects by the oxidation. Even when exposed to the atmosphere, it will naturally develop a thin green layer, known as patina.
8. With the flow of time, the copper wire mesh application has covered a broad canvas, including Energy storage, Electric heaters, Pest control fumigation, air & liquid filtration and separation, Health, body, and mind enrichment. A copper mesh is widely used as an electromagnet intrusion. It can also be used as a shield for radio frequency interferences.
9. Also, copper mesh owns a special red-orange metallic lustre and can be made for many handicrafts or artworks.